Colorful life//
Laksana Gembira 2016
01 June 2016 • 10:59 PM • 0 comments
pink, room, and bedroom image
Finallyyy, I'm home !
Alhamdulillah, after a-long-one-year school. it's holiday time for me.
So much thing happend this year, from experience, problem, feeling, ahh, all thing !
from the first alhamdulillah, so much thing I know about my school, a.k.a PMDG..
of course, the long time we been in a place, the more we know about it.

dan perkara paling dibagi HIGHLIGHT kat sini, baromijuna or, acara kitorang (3x4)
"Laksana Gembira"

yahh, so much experience we got from this program.
cara pengurusan, cara berorganisasi, ketepatan waktu, tekanan dari berbagai pihak.
All things make us matured ! :)

and in this program, Alhamdulillah i'm being trusted to hold a big RESPONSIBILITY
as a decoration. Apa kerja dekor ? Hias jalan, shape logo, banner and the mooosstt important, 
background ! It's such a big "tantangan" for us. I, and 19 others that has been chosen, we did our best inshaAllah to make the best background as what we effort.

and the last, some pictures for you as "supper" hahah.. alright, thank you for reaading ! sorry for the broken english. ^-^


Singer + Fashion show


Our father ;)


Both of our chiefs <3



Mummy gudep <3



Background in making ^_^


one of the program


view from top




with sister Ruqiah ^_^



Some of decor members


when choir :)

Maybe that's all from me, thanks! ;)


Sincerely, Aisyah

OLD
This owner ♥
*Hover picture below !*


Welcome

Bounjour Alls ! Welcome to My world . Please don't copy anything here . Be a good girl and boy . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :)
Mood : Loving ♥
Status : Taken . :)

Chating here ♥
Leave your footprint here


Awesome people ♥
Thank for following me


Credits ♥
Don't ever remove the credit

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: I-Syaaaaah