Colorful life//
Hai , awak .. apa khabar ?
14 March 2012 • 4:55 PM • 0 comments


"Hai, awak .. apa khabar ?" me not say this to you .
but me say this to my "dear" HOMEWORK ..
my teacher gave to me to homework last week ..
but really - really don't want to finish it now ..
because i lazy ..
yeah , i know .. do you know how my homework look like ?
like this :


yes , very precise ..
n i love them ..
do you know ? i think my beloved teacher will "marah" me .. :)


haha .. ok .. bye .. i want to prepare my homework ..
Goodbye ..

p/s : terel tak kite ckp BI ? 
kite memang terel ponnnn... ^_____^



Sincerely, Aisyah


OLDNEW
This owner ♥
*Hover picture below !*


Welcome

Bounjour Alls ! Welcome to My world . Please don't copy anything here . Be a good girl and boy . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :)
Mood : Loving ♥
Status : Taken . :)

Chating here ♥
Leave your footprint here


Awesome people ♥
Thank for following me


Credits ♥
Don't ever remove the credit

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: I-Syaaaaah