Colorful life//
Got Tagged
22 October 2011 • 12:40 PM • 3 comments

hari ni first time aisyah di tag dlm 1 game ni ..
aisyah di tag oleh Siti Zulaika ..
kalau tak p'caye pegi sini >>TEKAN<<

Quetions from Cik Siti Zulaika


1) Maggi or Mi Sedaap ?
Sure lah Mi Sedaap coz it is " Sedaap "

2) Fav Novel ?
I have never read novel
*ini jwpn ikhlas

3) Fav Place ?
Refrigerator , it is a Cold place

4) Fav Channel
8 TV , luvit

5) Book or PSP ?
Err .. What book ? But PSP lah ..

6) Chocolate or Strawberry ?
Wooot ! Strawberry ..

7) Hot or Cold ?
Cold .. Look at Q no. 3

8) Your Dream ?
Have follower untill 1000

9) Tom&Jerry or Upin&Ipin ?
Act , i like both ..

10) Hardcover or Paperback (book) ?
Hardcover ..

11) Love is Pain . Agree ?
Agree ..


Questiosn from ME

1) Who are you ?
2) How many BFF you have ? Who ?
3) Pen or Pencil ?
4) What type of house you like ?
5) Do you have been tegged b4 ?
6) Do you like me ?
7) How old are you ?
9) Where do you live ?
10) You like Asus or HP ?
11) Am i weird ?

The People That I Tag

 A , B , C , D , E , F , G , H , I , J , K

Happy Answer-ing

Assalamualaikum .. :)

OLDNEW
This owner ♥
*Hover picture below !*


Welcome

Bounjour Alls ! Welcome to My world . Please don't copy anything here . Be a good girl and boy . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :)
Mood : Loving ♥
Status : Taken . :)

Chating here ♥
Leave your footprint here


Awesome people ♥
Thank for following me


Credits ♥
Don't ever remove the credit

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: I-Syaaaaah